Wednesday 13 May 2015

The storyteller

One thing I remember very well about Pixie Hollow was the story. If someone doesn't remember the story would happen everyday at around 6pm. I remember well rushing to the computer just before six and trying to get on the VERY crowded servers (it wasn't just me who wanted to hear the story). I always wanted to be a storytelling talent and if I could I would be. The stories we're something interesting usually and that was good. Most stories would be repetitive but the stories told on pixie hollow were always different. The story each evening is one of my favourite memories,something that will never leave me.

Kinga♡

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Kinga! I really loved reading about your memories of Pixie Hollow ♥ I am featuring your blog in my next post, so I hope you'll post again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinga, please join us for the Garden Tea Party! :-D
    https://marigoldsunjewel.wordpress.com/2015/08/20/2015-garden-tea-party/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your posts, Kinga! We hope you post again soon :).

    ReplyDelete